About Me

My photo
Menifee, CA, United States
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband, Marty, since 1985. We have one beautiful daughter, Nichole, who is married to her college sweetheart, Wil. I like to refer to myself as a stay-at-home daughter because I am currently a full-time caretaker for my 90 year old mother-in-law. I love being creative and working in my craft room. One of my most favorite things to do is create custom and/or themed invitations. Other than my crafty side I am also an NRA certified Pistol Instructor. I have a passion for teaching women about firearm usage, safety, and ownership. I am part of The Well Armed Woman...a Nationwide organization geared toward the educating, equipping, and empowering women gun owners.

Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a little something to post

Since I don't have my start up kit yet I thought I would post something non-stamping related...just to have something posted :)

This is a tile that I did from a picture taken at our daughter's wedding. The little flower girl is our great niece, Icesis, and she was whispering to Nichole...I am so thankful that the photographer caught this special moment...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a new demonstrator. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects. That is a lovely photo and page. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection (#247 on list). Please stop by my blog some time for a visit.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Following through SC. TFS and God Bless.

    Diana #147
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tile! Adorable blog! I am now following from Stampin' Connection. http://www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture! Now following from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this layout!! and the pictures are adorable. My daughter just got engaged over Christmas! We are so excited. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page!! And great blog. I'm following you via SC. #344
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good start! Hope to see lots more from you. I'm folloiwng through SC. Visit and follow me!
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete